The registration is now opened.
We will allow a maximum of 100 registered teams, which will be composed of about 55 nine-men teams and 45 women teams with 20 indoor courts.
9-Men’s registration fee (per team): 700$(CAD or USD).
Women’s registration fee (per team): 500$(CAD or USD).
Registration fee includes the following:
- Playing 3 days of volleyball at Palais des Congrès
- Team giveaway/souvenir courtesy of the NACIVT Montreal 2011 committee and local sponsors
- Banquet ticket per registered playing member
- 1 case of water per team (applicable only to tournament day 1)
Registration deadline: July 31, 2011 @ 11:59pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Late Registration:9-Men’s late-registration fee (per team) = 700$+100$ late fee (CAD or USD).
Women's late-registration fee (per team) = 500$+100$ late fee (CAD or USD).
Deadline for late-birds: August 19, 2011 @ 11:59pm (Eastern Standard Time)
All payments to be made by money order, bank check or certified check in Canadian or US fund and made payable to "NACIVT-Montreal Association". (Please no personal checks allowed). Please send your payment to:
NACIVT Montreal Association
1108 Clark Street, Suite 105
H2Z 1K2, Canada
It is recommended to send an email to MTLregistration@nacivt.com once you mail in your check. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the check is received.
Once the registration form is completed, please send it via email to MTLregistration@nacivt.com as soon as you can.
Team-Captains: please print and fill out a waiver form for each of your team player to sign. All waiver forms will be collected during the Team Check-in/Registration process on Friday, Sept 2. You may choose either option (individual or group) for submission.
Option A - Individual Liability Waiver Form: Waiver Form-A
Option B - Group Liability Waiver Form: Waiver Form-B
(let's try to be eco-friendly! Save some trees!)
Release form for the 9-men film: Documentary Waivers
Shall you decide to withdraw your registered team from the NACIVT-Montreal 2011 tournament event:
- anytime before June 30, 2011 at 11:59pm-EST, your team will get the full team registration fee refund that you had submitted (ie: no cancellation fee).
- anytime between July 1, 2011 at 12:00am-EST to August 31, 2011 at 11:59pm-EST, your team will be get a refund of the team registration fee MINUS a 100$ cancellation fee. (eg: 9-men team XYZ will get a refund of 700$-100$=600$.), Please note that the late registration penalty fee of 100$ is not refundable.
**Currency refund will be based on the original currency that the team had submitted.